Join our team
We are always on the look out for qualified arborists and experienced grounds people who are keen to learn. We aim to help you gain the experience, knowledge and training to excel in the arboriculture industry.
Interested in joining the Marc Doyle Treework Team? Email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
Team Leader & Trainee Opportunities
Are you looking for a challenge and a fresh start with a growing Arboricultural Company?
Work with Waikato's leading professional arborists, serving residential and commercial properties.
At Marc Doyle Treework we nurture a culture of self improvement and well-being. We challenge each other, our organisation and the industry in order to grow and adapt to the changing environment.
Our vision is to be the gold standard of arboriculture in New Zealand by providing an unrivaled customer experience and service to our clients in the Waikato. We aim to achieve this through mindful practices and processes, leaving the environment safe and healthy, clients with peace of mind to enjoy their green spaces, all while providing our team the opportunity to grow, challenging themselves, our company and the industry.
We need passionate people to join our team to continue growing with the thriving local industry.
Why working with us will be the best career move you make:
- A team who looks after you and wants you to succeed
- Top rates of pay
- $3000 bonus after three years
- All necessary PPE provided
- Weekly tool allowance for keeping self provided climbing gear up to standard
- Relocation subsidy/reimbursement of moving costs of up to $1,000
- A paid day off on or around your birthday
- After work drinks, barbeques and fun social events throughout the year
- If you've got the initiative and want to learn, we will put you on the courses you need to better yourself and your career
- A safe work environment with quality H&S systems to get you home safe in every way.
Here’s what we require of you:
- Arboricultural climbing experience essential
- Qualified Arborist Level 4 Certificate or above (Level 3 will be considered for trainee)
- Competent in aerial rescue
- Experience with both residential and commercial work
- Understanding and value the importance of Health & Safety systems
- Have a clean full NZ Drivers license (Class 2 preferred)
- Proven leadership skills
- Honest and trustworthy
- Take pride in your work and go the extra mile to make sure you deliver the Marc Doyle Treework gold standard
- Great people skills both with fellow workmates and clients
Email your CV and a brief cover letter telling us why you are interested to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions at all please get in touch with us so we can learn more about you.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Marc Doyle Treework has a drug and alcohol free policy, successful candidates will need to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test and a Police Convictions Background check.