Join our team
We are always on the look out for qualified arborists and experienced grounds people who are keen to learn. We aim to help you gain the experience, knowledge and training to excel in the arboriculture industry.
Interested in joining the Marc Doyle Treework Team? Email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on our team photo to the right to meet the team.
Qualified Arborist - Team Leader
Are you a qualified Arborist looking for a challenging role and a fresh start with a growing Arboricultural Company?
Do you want a job where you earn top dollar and love coming to work?
Do you value capable reliable gear and great people to work with?
Do you wish you had more scope to learn, have fun and work on interesting projects?
Do you want to work with a team that helps you learn new skills and create new opportunities?
At Marc Doyle Treework we nurture a culture of self improvement and well-being. We challenge each other, our organisation and the industry in order to grow and adapt to the changing environment.
Our vision is to be the gold standard of arboriculture in New Zealand providing an unrivaled customer experience and service to our clients in the Waikato. We aim to achieve this through mindful practices and processes, to leave the environment safe and healthy, clients with peace of mind to enjoy their green spaces, all while providing our team the opportunity to grow, challenging themselves, our company and the industry.
As the Waikato regions number one arboricultural company business is booming and we need passionate people to join our team.
Here’s why working with us will be the best career move you make:
- We pay top rates
- $3000 bonus after three years
- Up to a $1,000 PPE allowance on day 1
- If you’re relocating towns we’ll help with any moving costs up to $1,000
- Helmet, wet weather gear and boots provided
- A paid day off on or around your birthday
- After work drinks, barbeques and lots of fun social events – you’ll need a sense of humour!
- If you've got the initiative and want to learn, we will put you on the courses you need to better yourself and your career
- A team who looks after you and wants you to succeed
Here’s what we need from you:
- Arboricultural experience essential
- Be a Qualified Arborist level 4 or above
- Competent in aerial rescue
- Make H+S a priority
- Have a clean full NZ Drivers license (class 2 preferred)
- Be able to work un-supervised, run your own jobs and train apprentices
- Honest and trustworthy
- Experience with both residential commercial work would help
- Take pride in your work and go the extra mile to make sure the job is top notch
- Great people skills both with fellow workmates and customers
If you think you’ve got what it takes then email your CV and brief cover letter telling us why you are the right person for the job to email@example.com
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Marc Doyle Treework has a drug and alcohol free policy, successful candidate will need to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test and a Police Convictions Background check.